Cyber Security Technical Apprentice
A successful candidate will be enrolled on an level 3 or 4 Apprentice programme in Cyber Security. Which will consist of eLearning, virtual classroom and on-job learning.
- Work as part of the team to maintain internal systems and services
- Provide technical assistance and support to customers in a range of Cyber Security solutions
- Work within the security operations team to manage cyber security solutions defending customer infrastructure from exploitation and cyber-attacks
- Producing high-quality technical customer services
- No specific experience required
- Understanding of networks/networking would be advantageous
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems advantageous.
- Good communications skills essential
Any relevant industry experience will be advantageous, but not required.
- Self-motivation to learn, improve and keep up to date with technologies and concepts within the security industry
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Ability to build and deploy technical lab scenarios using industry standard tools such as virtualization and physical hardware, with support and instruction from sep2 as a part of the apprenticeship
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
What are we looking for?
We are searching for driven, personable, and creative individuals with technical and customer services flare to join our growing sep2 family.
You can work alone and as part of a team.
You have the drive to perform and excel.
You’re confident and capable to present, both verbal and written, with common sense and the ability to think on your feet.
You are excited about technology and want to advance a career in technology.
You will be encouraged to develop the above personal attributes further within our supportive team and will obtain a Level 3 Cyber Security Technician apprenticeship during this job role.
Further progression following your first apprenticeship will be available to the candidate who wants to develop his/her Cyber career further.
Contact us at: sep2 careers