Cyber Security Sales Consultant
Permanent position based in our Leeds Head office
- Market leading uncapped commission scheme.
- Other Benefits – Pension, Health, Car
Applicants should possess exceptional interpersonal and organization skills as well as a minimum of 1 years’ experience working with in a busy sales environment within the IT industry.
The successful candidate will be required to cover the following activities:
- Experience and knowledge in selling cyber security across UK Plc and UK Public Sector
- Show ability to understand and introduce sep2’s solutions face to face to customers, including existing and innovative solutions.
- Identify customer needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- Expected to target prospect customers in various ways including cold calling, face to face meetings and networking.
- Manage the full sales process from start to finish for customers with sep2 SLT support.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to prospects and customers.
- Will develop business strategy to strategic accounts to achieve target.
- Ability to drive sales agendas to a close in a timely fashion.
- You will need a strong focus on customer service.
Experience - Sales, 1 year (Required)Contact us at: sep2 careers